One thing that we strive for to make us stand out from the crowd in the residential junk removal business is our first impression on you. Driving and lifting your home junk is the easy part. That’s not the only thing that got us rave reviews on Yelp and Facebook. When we arrive at your door, we want to make sure we are not just a ‘dime a dozen.’ We aim to be remembered by our customers for our excelling service skills – every time.
Now, we know it’s not a skill set needed for junk removal servicemen, but we also aim to make sure we are well-groomed and uniformed when we show up at your door. As our customer, you should have every indication that we care about the details.
If we spend time on our professional image, you can be sure we’ll pay careful attention on your household junk removal too. Out of respect for you and your belongings, we show up with clean uniforms and good hygiene, always.
Ask, ‘how far can a residential junk removal company go for you?’Expand to read more
We provide residential junk removal in all Metro Vancouver cities including: Burnaby, Richmond, New Westminster, Surrey, White Rock, Langley, Delta, West Vancouver, North Vancouver, City of Vancouver, Coquitlam, Maple Ridge, Port Moody, and more.
In short, yes, we will drive to you!
When you call us for residential junk removal services in Metro Vancouver, we take care to offer the following additional services at no extra charge. Some of these things could take a lot of time, effort and heavy lifting for home dwellers trying to do their own household junk removal. But we have all the tools and gear ready to do these quickly, efficiently and safely:
- Disassembling your furniture, old cabinets, and other items that can be flattened to make for easier transport to the transfer station, and less space in the truck.
- Moving furniture out of our path if necessary, and back to its spot, so you don’t have to lift a finger.
- Bringing bins, dollies and equipment needed for fewer runs to the rubbish removal truck.
- Removing junk out of your property no matter where it’s located – no need to bring it to the curb.
- Clean up after ourselves to ensure we are not leaving a mess behind.
- Sorting through your materials to make sure that what can be recycled or donated isn’t gone to waste.
And, YES we:
- WILL help you with condo or apartment junk removal, going up and down elevators or stairways if we have to!
- DO have insurance coverage, safety gear and training to avoid injury to persons or belongings. We protect your property!
- CAN let you pay by credit card on-site using our mobile POS terminal. Cash is ok too!
- OFFER SAME DAY junk pickup in all Metro Vancouver cities.
- ARE willing to do the dirty jobs with the creepy crawlies! Even on a rainy day!
- SHOW UP on time!
- Drive a LARGE TRUCK to avoid multiple trips to the transfer station in most cases, finishing your job faster.
Enjoy the above benefits AND a low-cost alternative: our residential junk removal prices are based on weight, to save you time and money
Our system avoids the guesswork that goes into most junk removal prices in Metro Vancouver. We have a government-certified, calibrated scale on our hauling truck that lets us, and you, know exactly how much we’re taking to the transfer station.
No arguments about how much the truck is filled, or ‘gaps of space’ taken up will be necessary.
Plus, this method avoids us having to add a surcharge ‘just in case’ we get charged more than our eyeball estimate at the transfer station.
We do have a 300 lb minimum for junk pickup in Metro Vancouver. That is about one 3-seater couch, 1 love seat and a coffee table. You see, it doesn’t weigh much, but charged by volume, it could take up more than ¼ of truck, costing you more than necessary.
Not sure how much your household junk weighs? It’s ok! Give us a call (1-855-972-7888) or email us a photo, and we can give you a rough idea. The on-site truck scale will be more accurate though.
Avoid the hassles of junk hauling. Full-service household junk removal is perfect for:
- Spring cleaners, down-sizers and movers: you don’t want to deal with pesky spiders and cobwebs in your sheds, garages or storage rooms. We’ll do the dirty work for you!
- Realtors and house-flippers: we have what it takes to help get your home ready to sell!
- Storage companies with abandoned storage units.
- Strata companies and landlords with abandoned junk left by bad renters.
Examples of residential junk we take:
In case you’re wondering, here is a sample list of the types of things we will take care of for you:
- Couch removal (even if they’re wet and have been outside a while)
- Mattress disposal
- Bed removal
- All other old furniture removal needs (tables, cabinets, wall units, etc.)
- TV disposal
- Large appliance removal (refrigerators, freezers, ovens, stoves, washing machines, dryers, dishwashers, etc.)
- Small appliance pick up (microwaves, coffee machines, toasters, etc.s)
- Exercise equipment hauling (treadmills, stair masters, exercise bikes, weights, etc.)
- Kitchen material removal and recycling (cutlery, pots and pans, dishes, cutting boards, etc.)
- Home office furniture removal (printers, computers, desks, filing cabinets, rolling chairs, mats, fax machines, etc.)
- House utilities hauling (water heater tanks, old pipes, furnaces, etc.)
In your garden we will also do:
- Stump removal (if it’s out of the ground already)
- Yard waste removal
- Dirt removal
- Soil removal
- All other garden rubbish removal
Ready to get started with our Metro Vancouver household junk removal service? Call today!