At Junk Rangers, our junk removal in New Westminster is done with full transparency. We charge by weight, not by volume in a truck. And, there are no hidden fees. We simply let you know the price per pound beforehand. The more your junk weighs, the less you pay per pound.
We show up with a government-certified scale right on our trucks. That means we can’t lie, and we can’t ‘fudge the numbers’ to add buffer cost to our junk removal services. What you see on the weight reading is exactly what determines the price you pay.
And you’d be surprised that your junk may not weigh as much as you think. You can actually save money with this system. We have a 300 lb minimum. So for instance, that’s roughly like 1 3-seater couch, a loveseat, a single chair and a coffee table. That’s a lot for what you might imagine 300 lbs to be, right?
But when people look at things in terms of how big they are, they can be mislead into thinking it would cost more to have a junk removal company come and pick them up. However, we operate the way the transfer stations operate: by weight. It makes for a seamless process from start to finish, and everyone is treated fairly.
And yes, we are happy to give you phone estimates if you describe your junk to us. We won’t try to be pushy about selling you our service either, if you just want to ask.
We believe this is the ethical way to do junk removal in New Westminster. Otherwise, you could be paying for the ‘unknown,’ like empty gaps of space taken up in a truck. With our weight-based billing method, we are instead incentivized to:
- Break down your junk so it doesn’t take up as much space in our truck.
- Aid the recycling process by taking that time to dismantle large rubbish.
- Work fast, while being efficient about how we load up our truck. This results in fewer trips to complete your job (since after all, the better we work, the more we earn).
- Use a professional truck made for the job, large enough, and equipped for all types of waste removal: residential, commercial and construction rubbish.
Work with a New Westminster junk removal crew that actually likes picking up rubbish!
We are passionate about our job as a junk removal company servicing New Westminster. It may sound weird, but being waste removal guys is fun for us. We don’t get creeped out by the creepy crawlies, and we’re willing to work outdoors even on the rainy days.
So why do we do this? We figured out that we like serving people by helping them do the job they don’t want to do, or can’t do because it’s too inconvenient.
We like meeting our customers. We like excelling at what we’re good at. And our skill is not just efficient junk removal processes. It’s also customer interaction. We know you’re watching us, and we know you’re going to talk about us to your friends and colleagues. We keep that in mind when servicing you.
We perfect our junk removal company’s reputation when we meet you in person by:
- Showing up with a branded, professionally-designed truck.
- Wearing uniforms and keeping ourselves well groomed.
- Bringing all the right equipment to carry out our duties on your site. We’ve got bins, sledge-hammers, screwdrivers, and everything we need for junk removal. We also have the safety gear for making sure no one gets hurt (we have insurance and WCB coverage too, so don’t worry).
- Making sure you don’t lift a finger during the entire junk removal service. We do the heavy lifting, and we put things back if we have to move them to make way for junk getting to the truck.
- Carrying junk – even heavy items – up and down stairs, or through elevators. For example apartment junk removal is no problem for us!
- Cleaning up after ourselves, and making sure your property is not damaged while we work.
- Letting you pay by credit card with a virtual terminal. Cash or cheque is ok too!
Now, we know that the City of New Westminster has special pickup service for large items that you could utilize. However, they do note there are restrictions and it’s not free. And, be aware you’d need to get your item to the curb. Our service does all the work for you. No need to bring your junk to the curb for us!
Leaving junk hanging around – even if it’s on your property, or if you think you’re doing the right thing by leaving it near a dumpster, can get you fined. Not only can it create health and safety hazards, The City of New Westminster has an Unsightly Premise Bylaw that requires you keep your area clean and free of rubbish. They recommend disposing of items properly, and that’s what we help you with!
Recycle your junk, and keep reusables out of landfills by hiring Junk Rangers for the job
At Junk Rangers, we take care to make sure that the junk we pick up is not automatically going into a landfill. We sort through your junk, and find reusable items that can either be donated or recycled. You never have to worry about this part of the job, not even organizing your materials for us, or taking things apart. We also use a transfer station that has an extra sifting process to find recyclable material amidst rubbish.